We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parque santiago 3/4

Which Playa de las Americas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
209 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
parque santiago 3/4

Does anyone know if the 2 bedroomed apartments are on one level or are duplex style and where they are positioned, been told there are not many 2 bedrromed apts, not wanting one over looking the road. Also been told you have to hire hairdryers here, is that carrect.

Thanks

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
3,831 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: parque santiago 3/4

Apartment layout varies and different unit types are spread throughout the numerous blocks. Can't help on the hairdryer situation. If they can be hired they will probably be expensive.

Lincolnshire...
Level Contributor
502 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: parque santiago 3/4

We are in a 2 bed duplex apartment now. It does overlook the road but is quiet after midnight. There are no hair dryers. I brought my own so I don't know how much they are to hire.

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
209 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: parque santiago 3/4

Thank you

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
209 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: parque santiago 3/4

thank you

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
915 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: parque santiago 3/4

We've booked a 2 bed apartment which is all on one level in PS3 for next winter which overlooks the pool area and I've been in several others in the El Hierro block which are also on one level.

We booked with Ocean Management who are cheaper than booking with the complex direct. Their email is oceanmanagement@telefonica.net in case you want to see if they have anything for your dates.

I know that there's no hairdryer in the apartment we've booked but can't say for sure whether that's the case with all the apartments.

Slough, United...
Level Contributor
125 posts
307 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: parque santiago 3/4

It will vary from apartment to apartment with regards to hairdryer provision.

If you don't have one you can buy one in one of the electrical shops found underneath PS3. Disregard how much they have the things marked up for and offer them Euro 10 to 15 for a small one.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
915 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: parque santiago 3/4

I always take mine with me.

portsmouth england
Level Contributor
696 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: parque santiago 3/4

i dont got much hair so dont take a hairdryer :) wife alwasy takes her own

But also El Hierro 2 bed we had was on one level can't remember number though sorry

Edited: 6:20 am, April 08, 2013
UK
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: parque santiago 3/4

Hi we are considering booking via Ocean Management Services for an apartment in October but are a little concerned as we cannot find a website we just have an email and telephone number. Would you recommend using them, am a bit sceptical as it looks like they send the keys over in advance....any information or assurances would be great....... Thanks

10. Re: parque santiago 3/4

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, April 27, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas