We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emergency maternity services in PDLA

Which Playa de las Americas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Emergency maternity services in PDLA

Myself, my husband and son are staying at Parque Santiago iii or iv at the end of April, with me being pregnant.

We all have the ehic cards and I just wanted to be prepared as to where to go if any emergencies arise. Would I visit a doctor's surgery initially and where would my nearest one be that accepted the ehic cards? I am planning to take my current maternity notes over as a precaution.

Any help would be appreciated!

South Shields...
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Emergency maternity services in PDLA

I'm also in this situation, has anyone got any advice?

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
15,325 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Emergency maternity services in PDLA

I'm sure Aquilas will offer sound information when she reads this post. If it were me I'd be getting insurance too. IMO the EHIC is not sufficient.

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Emergency maternity services in PDLA

Thanks for that, I'm home now anyway, had a lovely time and fortunately didnt have to use any doctors services over there. I had insurance as well as my EHIC card. Thanks for your reply.

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
15,325 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Emergency maternity services in PDLA

Glad everything went well for you and you enjoyed your holiday.

5. Re: Emergency maternity services in PDLA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 10, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas