We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Compostela beach apartment 50A

Which Playa de las Americas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
102 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Compostela beach apartment 50A

Hi all,

Has anyone stayed at apartment 50A one bedroom ground floor apartment recently.

I have booked this through an agent and can't find any reviews on this specific apartment.

We will be staying for a month and I would like to know if anyone else has seen this apartment.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Belle

gt,harwood lancs.
Level Contributor
8 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Compostela beach apartment 50A

hi there hope you enjoyed staying at 50a

you may beable to help me how did you book the apartment

could you tell me the agents name please

im quite interested tony

Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
102 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Compostela beach apartment 50A

Hi Rocky, I have booked 59A for Feb 2014 and haven't stayed there yet. I booked with Paul Dean at www.spanisisles.com. Looking at your profile you seemed to have stayed at Compostela beach recently but I don't see a review from you on the complex. Could you let me know how you found the complex, We have stayed previously at the Santiago Park 3 and loved the location.

Regards

Belle

gt,harwood lancs.
Level Contributor
8 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Compostela beach apartment 50A

hi belle

yes went to compostela beach apartments 50a in may enjoyed everyminute

a friend told me about the complex and me and my wife enjoyed it ,,,,

it was the first time we been to tenerife

50a is very nice apartment its just like the photo the complex is nice and in on the border las america /los cristianos we are hoping to book 50 a again about the end of april through spanishisles i will ring paul dean he is the agent ,,,

belle you said you booked 59a just check that i cant seem to find it on compostela beach

bella are you on face book im on sat in a wicker chair wearing a t shirt saying new york

my name is tony higgins

4. Re: Compostela beach apartment 50A

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 31, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas