We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

opening hours of breakfast places?

Riga
Level Contributor
11 posts
Save Topic
opening hours of breakfast places?

Hi,

could you please tell me what are the usueal opening hours of places like Montana and El Cedro for breakfast? Would they be open already by 9 or even 8? Our kids are early risers, so we have to start our days early...

Thanks!

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
917 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: opening hours of breakfast places?

We're likely to go in to Cedros tomorrow at lunchtime so I'll ask them.

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12,146 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: opening hours of breakfast places?

Dont know the exact opening times but certainly had breakfast in El Cedros at 8.30 am ........nice offer by Sammysgranny and would be good to know

Edited: 2:51 am, February 21, 2013
Riga
Level Contributor
11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: opening hours of breakfast places?

thanks you both, will check back in case you find out!

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12,146 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: opening hours of breakfast places?

Make sure if you order Tea theres a tea bag in it ....i know the wife likes her weak but !!!LOL,small mistake but the following banter with the waiters was brill !!!

Slough, United...
Level Contributor
146 posts
461 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: opening hours of breakfast places?

I was eating breakfast at El Cedro's last week at 9am, so they are certainly open at that time (though many of the others aren't open until 10am).

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
917 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: opening hours of breakfast places?

Apologies for being a day late with the opening times but I've confirmed earlier on that Cedros open at 8am but don't start serving food until 8.30am.

Enjoy your breakfasts.

Riga
Level Contributor
11 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: opening hours of breakfast places?

thanks so much you all! I'm sure we will certainly enjoy our breakfasts, and all the other things for that matter, in Tenerife :)

8. Re: opening hours of breakfast places?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 24, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas