We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

im struggling to find all inclusive with unlimited drinks

lichfield
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Topic
im struggling to find all inclusive with unlimited drinks

hi folks when i go and look into the small print there is this all inclusive bronze now where u only get a drink with your meal!!! i want unlimited !!!

anyone know any cheaper all ins that do unlimited meals and drinks please!!!

theres 8 of us wanting 14th-17th june

thanks for any replies

Scotland
Level Contributor
45 posts
595 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: im struggling to find all inclusive with unlimited drinks

i am just back from pirimeies apartments on all inclusive drink as must as you like before 11pm

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: im struggling to find all inclusive with unlimited drinks

Hi.

Going Tenerife AI next week and staying at the Marylanza, Playa Americas. Thomson/First Choice

I enquired direct and hotel state all drinks, spirits etc are included in AI package.

Not too pricey for AI in Feb, not sure about June. Got a good deal.

Have a look.

Cheers

Karin 60

London, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: im struggling to find all inclusive with unlimited drinks

In all honesty Granada Park is a lovely hotel just far enough away from all the hustle and bustle of the main town. As the hotel was originally intended to be owned apartments the rooms are amazing with full kitchen facilities and as it is a fairly small resort the staff go out of their way to cater for your needs! Totally would recommend it.

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: im struggling to find all inclusive with unlimited drinks

Hi.

Well I just got back a few weeks ago from the Marylanza, and ALL local drinks are inclusive. Brandy, Rum, Beer, red/white wine,sparkling cava wine, gin, martini etc etc., (Coffee/tea/soft drinks)

Although local, alchohol its ok.

I think they stop serving around 11 pm. But Pool bar open from 10 am for drinks, and breakfast their is cold sparkling wine, and beer too !!!

Great hotel, but about 15 mins walk from town/sea/beach.

35. Re: im struggling to find all inclusive with unlimited drinks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 8:08 am, July 04, 2013
Edited: 8:08 am, July 04, 2013
Leeds
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: im struggling to find all inclusive with unlimited drinks

Was gonna go all inc for my stag do in Oct but you know what, too much stress trying to find the right deal. Just gonna go normal board and buy a 24 pack every day by pool. BOOM,

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: im struggling to find all inclusive with unlimited drinks

Hi. The Marylanza Suites & Spa in Tenerife, is ALL inclusive. All spirits, wines beers etc etc., Ok they are Spanish labels, but hey ho, still good !!! Wine is on tap in Barrels in Restaurant, and lovely sparkling Cava Wine chilled in breakfast area for consumption. Plus of course teas and soft drinks and water. We went in Feb, and it was fab. A bit out, 15/20 min walk to town, but that was no bother, and taxis cheap. Have a look, and good luck.

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12,090 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: im struggling to find all inclusive with unlimited drinks

Hi ...i dont want to spoil it ,but The Marylanza for 12 friends on a stag do ,i dont think so .Its very family ,couples orientated .

Airdrie, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
1 review
Save Reply
39. Re: im struggling to find all inclusive with unlimited drinks

that's a great decision Matt - cos there's so many great value bars & restaurants around and many of them are struggling because of the boom in AI. At least if you go to a bar you don't like you can move on and you haven't paid for everything up front.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
1,711 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
40. Re: im struggling to find all inclusive with unlimited drinks

Perfect solution matt but buy a cooler as your beer will heat up quick, we take a cooler to the beach and full it with a bag of ice works a treat. cans from 24 cent you cannot go wrong

Dok

Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas