We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Euro exchange rate in PDLA area Jan 13?

Which Playa de las Americas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wolverhampton
Level Contributor
164 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Euro exchange rate in PDLA area Jan 13?

Off to Playa on Sunday and was going to change some money, but the best local to me is 1.15 which is a lot worse than 1.25 back in October.

I usually wait til I'm over there and change, anyone know what rates we can get at the moment? And where best to change? Have car so can travel...

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,496 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Euro exchange rate in PDLA area Jan 13?

Hi Conalex ,you could join Tenerife Sunshine on Facebook ,if not you can use this link to them it has live chat .So you can ask them what they are offering at the moment in Tenerife .A fantastic Company ,an excellent staff .

heres the link .......

www.tenerifesunshine.com

2. Re: Euro exchange rate in PDLA area Jan 13?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas