We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tenerife Royal Gardens - Cloud 10 Renting?

Which Playa de las Americas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St Mawes, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
128 reviews
Save Topic
Tenerife Royal Gardens - Cloud 10 Renting?

Just to ask if anyone has heard of Cloud 10 Renting as have provisonally booked an apartment at Tenerife Royal Gardens with them Easter time. Looks great - C1.1. They seem to have quite a few properties. Just asking for any feedback? Many thanks

Wales
Level Contributor
53 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tenerife Royal Gardens - Cloud 10 Renting?

Hi

We used them 28th Dec 2012 for 7 nights, we stayed in B1-5. The company are great, met the lady in the office inside the complex (lovely people and speak very good english), paid for the apartment and were given the keys and plenty of useful information. The apartment we had was lovely, very clean and had everything you would need for a self catering break. If you need anymore info dont hesitate to ask xx

St Mawes, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tenerife Royal Gardens - Cloud 10 Renting?

Tx for that - put my mind at rest. Just heard from a private owner as well to say all is well with this company and no problems! Good to hear a second opinion! Regards Emma

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tenerife Royal Gardens - Cloud 10 Renting?

Hi there, can you tell me how cloud 10 were with your holiday. We have jusT booked with them as well

Many thanks

St Mawes, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tenerife Royal Gardens - Cloud 10 Renting?

No problems. Very professional. On arrival you have to find the office which is down a couple of long passages - get the security guard outside to direct you. They take a deposit from you for the apartment - paid in sterling cash and they returned this when they come and check the apartment the day you leave.

I did have to speak to them on the last full day of our holiday as there were builders in the apartment next door (one which they rent too) and having banging on your party wall from 8-6pm wasn't very ideal! They did come up and see us but of course could do nothing about the noise. We went out.

Would use them again. Apartment excellent - had everything you need and v clean. Good all round service.

Manchester, United...
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Tenerife Royal Gardens - Cloud 10 Renting?

As any 1 booked with cloud 10 at royal gardens tenerife recently, just booked would love some info as to booking etc thanks

Kintore, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tenerife Royal Gardens - Cloud 10 Renting?

Hi Buttons

Yes I am away to TRG in 3 weeks through Cloud10. 2nd booking with them this year and about 5 bookings with them in the past 3 years. No problems with them at all and found them easy to deal with.

Manchester, United...
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Tenerife Royal Gardens - Cloud 10 Renting?

Hi aw that's great, just put my mind to rest now, we are in block c do you now if this block is ok, thank you

Kintore, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Tenerife Royal Gardens - Cloud 10 Renting?

Yeah Block C is fine. I have stayed in 2 apartments in that block and staying in C1.6 in 3 weeks time :)

We found it better than Block B which sometimes was affected by the sewege smell coming from the beachfront plus the Wifi recepetion wasnt great for some reason.

Enjoy.

9. Re: Tenerife Royal Gardens - Cloud 10 Renting?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 22, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas