We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cocktails

england
Level Contributor
288 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
cocktails

going to plda on the 29th jan.i like a cocktail or 2.only been to the magic bar which sells them.can any one help with any other cocktail bars.we are staying in collon 2.we have a walk to all all areas .thanks in advance .

Bonn, Germany
Level Contributor
10 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cocktails

We had nice time at Papagayo Beach Club (right next to Monkey beach in Las Americas) on our trip. They have some cocktails on the list. Have a nice time!

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cocktails

Two places i can highly recommend are La Terrazza Del Mare at Playa De Troya and the Monkey Bar at the Safari Centre.

There is another one opp the La Siesta Hotel called BudA Bar but i have never been in.

Cheers and enjoy the cocktails

Brian

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: cocktails

Harry's Bar do lovely cocktails! It's in Safari shopping center across from Magic Bar! :-)

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cocktails

Kandi Lounge in Puerto Colon does really good cocktails. One of our favourite bars in Tenerife.

5. Re: cocktails

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas