We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drunken Duck

Which Playa de las Americas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
crawley englane
Level Contributor
88 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Drunken Duck

Hi can anyone tell me if the Drunken Duck is still open? When we went in May it was shut. We are coming out for xmas and sometimes like to play the card game in this bar

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Drunken Duck

Yes its on the patch at the left hand side near the top as u walk down to the water,

Renfrewshire...
Level Contributor
1,287 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Drunken Duck

well folks went to drunken duck dont know what i was expecting but im in my mid fifties and think i was the youngest there. Reminded me of a blackpool bar - sorry not impressed. The jersey cow was slightly better but hey that rod stewart act - oh dear so no more!

Edited: 1:05 pm, January 02, 2013
Vale of Glamorgan...
Level Contributor
218 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Drunken Duck

haha paisley princess, we also went to the Drunken Duck last week on the strength of the recommendations here and I have to agree with you!

We did have a couple of drinks in the Anchor which was close our hotel and enjoyed the atmosphere and live music there.

Edited: 2:37 pm, January 02, 2013
Sheffield, England...
1 post
Save Reply
14. Re: Drunken Duck

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW STEVE IS ?

We were there last week and it was so sad to see Terry without his sparring partner

3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Drunken Duck

Drunken duck. Still open. But sadly. Steve died in November

Rotherham, United...
1 post
Save Reply
16. Re: Drunken Duck

hi I sent a message to you concerning the drunken duck in las Americas Tenerife but I do not know if it was sent can you help kind regardes George williams

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,830 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Drunken Duck

To the best of my knowledge it is still closed, the council are giving lots of people in that complex grief as they want to revamp the whole area. Rumour has it that many of the buildings did not have the correct building licenses/regs and although they have been there donkeys years it suddenly suits the authorities to come down heavy!!

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Drunken Duck

Sadly we've been recently and also last May and it has been closed. The Duck has fond memories for us because we remember when the place was bouncing with people and the ' The Coon's in Room' where selling thier 'Tat' and the two lads on guitars where fantastic also you had to be early to get a seat. I'am sad to see the place now, thick with dust on the windows and all because 'All inclusive' hit Teneriffe, and the sad demise of such a pub that gave such enjoyment to many of us, so sad.

Kintore, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Drunken Duck

Cant believe the above post is still showing...!!

Racism has no place here .

Edited: 9:05 am, January 12, 2015
20. Re: Drunken Duck

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 14, 2016
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas