We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parque de la paz, rooms facilities for children

Which Playa de las Americas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
milford haven wales
2 posts
Save Topic
parque de la paz, rooms facilities for children

hi i am staying at parque de la paz in a month and would like to know what the facilities and rooms are like as i have a 1 year old and a ten year old. many thanks

Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
97 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: parque de la paz, rooms facilities for children

We stayed at Parque De La Paz last October, myself, husband and kids (aged 4 and 8). We had a 1 bed apart, it was quite basic but clean, our apartment was overlooking the main road but didn't stop us getting a good nights sleep. The pool is quite big and also has a separate kids/paddling pool, towels were put over sunbeds early morning so we never got a sunbed (and that was October!!!!!) but we spend most of our time at the beach anyway.

There was an entertainer called Carla who was great with the kids, the entertainment was nothing great but there was a few shows put on whilst we were there, the kids thought the 'light show' was great.

All the staff were really friendly and we would go back there as we had a great holiday and thought the location was perfect for us.

There are some reviews on

www.holidaytruths.co.uk and also www.holidays-uncovered.co.uk

If you want to know anything else then just ask!

Bev

Hampshire
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: parque de la paz, rooms facilities for children

Hi my wife and I stayed there last October 2005 - facilities are very good for children and the location is very central also Cara is a very good childrens entertainer - however we understand it can get very rowdy during school holidays- we had a 2 bedroom ground floor appartment which overlooked the busy dual carriageway - it was very hot and the road was so noisy we could not open the windows or patio doors - very hot at night!! Food ok but staff were not helpful - hope you have a good time

Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
97 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: parque de la paz, rooms facilities for children

It was October school holidays we were there and didn't find these apartments rowdy atall, in fact the entertainment at night we could take our pick of tables to sit at as it wasn't that busy. We were also facing the main road but on 4th floor and was never bothered by the noise outside. We also never found it to be too hot at night, it was warm but not unbearable and able to let us get a good nights sleep. All the staff were friendly and helpful to us.

Everyones opinion is different and you'll have a great time, we certainly did.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
189 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: parque de la paz, rooms facilities for children

hi daffs hope you have a great holiday wil u post a reveiw when you return thinking of staying there over xmas all other reveiws sound good got a little girl who likes to be entertained playing with other kids thank you

Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas