We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playa Paraiso - las America or Adeje?

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
176 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Playa Paraiso - las America or Adeje?

I am somewhat confused (no news there!) but I have read various reviews and some say it is a quiet complex adjacent to Costa Adeje whilst others say it is in the middle of las America. Are there two resorts with similar names? I am trying to find out about Sol Paraiso Apartments, Playa Paraiso and cant find the actual apartment complex.

up north
Level Contributor
2,061 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Playa Paraiso - las America or Adeje?

if its these, tons of info here and map

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g562820-d1142…

Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Playa Paraiso - las America or Adeje?

But Playa Paraiso is a small village well outside the main resort areas. Although it's officially in Costa Adeje (certainly not Playa de las Americas) it is not, eg, within walking distance.

I'm sorry I don't know the apartments in Playa Paraiso but the ones notatowny have directed you to are not in Playa Paraiso but they are in PDLA.

Edited: 2:06 pm, August 17, 2012
Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Playa Paraiso - las America or Adeje?

Just googled and found out that there are apartments in Playa paraiso called sol paraiso so it won't be the ones in PDLA that are shown above. Here's a map link to Playa Paraso which shows how far out of the main resorts the village is,

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&q=playa+paraiso&ie=UTF-8

sorry can't get the link to work - just google playa paraiso maps and you can see for yourself

Edited: 2:12 pm, August 17, 2012
yorkshire
Level Contributor
484 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Playa Paraiso - las America or Adeje?

sol paraiso appartments are in pla. but playa paraiso is is a village outside of pla.playa paraiso is not within walking distance to playa los americas, but the appartments you mentioned are in playa los americas, two different places. if you want to be in walking distance to ammenities then pla, if not then maybe paraiso suits/ but is is maybe a bit too quiet there, whereas the appartments you mentioned may be the opposite , i suggest you go through the reviews

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,469 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Playa Paraiso - las America or Adeje?

I'm totally confused and I live here !!

I thought Sol Paraiso Apt (In Playa Paraiso) were residential so not available for holiday rentals and Paraiso del Sol (in Las Americas) are holiday lets, but I could be wrong !!! ROFL

http://redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
176 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Playa Paraiso - las America or Adeje?

Well thank you for all your thoughts/comments on this subject. I have had a look at some of the links suggested but like Aguilas I`m still totally confused - The apartments in las Americas are called Paraiso del Sol. The apartments I am trying to look at are Sol Paraiso Complex. Playa Paraiso does not apparently have such a complex. I really wanted a 2 bedroom apt in las Americas for Nov but appear to have missed that boat. I dont know Tenerife that well having only visited Las America, can anyone sugget a resort with a nice beach and a nice area that we could go a walk in the evening without worrying about large stag/hen parties? I`m fast running out of ideas but Playa Paraiso sounds a bit too far out and too quiet. Perhaps I am asking too much?

tipperary
Level Contributor
1,208 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Playa Paraiso - las America or Adeje?

Have you tried los Cristianos? We have just come back from a fantastic two weeks holiday in Victoria Court 2 which we booked through holiday lettings and had a two bedroomed apartment which was top class . The area is close to everything and is very quiet at night. You cant go wrong there ,

Regards Deedee

yorkshire
Level Contributor
484 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Playa Paraiso - las America or Adeje?

yes it all confusing, as the names sound the same but are not, so it appears that there is some apartments in both pla and playa paraiso, and thankfully Aguilas has pointed that out.If you go onto holiday letting or owners direct as mentioned above you will find something to suit, and i too have read good reports on victoria court.if it a package you are after then jet2 holidays do parque santiago 3/4.but i am sure you will find plenty of others on holiday letting in the area that suits you best

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
515 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Playa Paraiso - las America or Adeje?

apartments Paraiso del Sol are in las americas top of the road up from Palm Beach Club Complex.. really just on the doorstep of Veronicas.. the last place you want to be...

I,d suggest you look around Playa Fañabe,Puerto Colon, the two areas are next to each other and more to what you are asking for in way of evening strolls...

the lower parts of Torviscas also may suit...just a couple of places friends have stayed in ...Santa Maria..Sunset harbour, Sunset bay, Mareverde and Yucca Park..

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
176 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Playa Paraiso - las America or Adeje?

Thank you all for replying so fast, I have cetainly got more places to look at now and shall post when I hopefully secure something.

Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas