We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night life in Nov

Tipperary, Ireland
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Night life in Nov

Hi,

Me and 4 friends,all girls in our 20s are going to Tenerife for a week in Nov. I’m just wondering what the night life is like then? Are the clubs still open and is there a good atmosphere around?

Thanks in advance for answering!

Melissa.

essex
Level Contributor
98 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Night life in Nov

Hi Melissa,

You will have a great time, everything is open,

We May see you there.

All The Best

Happy Clubbing.

Bristol, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto de la Cruz, Weston super Mare, Tenerife
Level Contributor
3,980 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Night life in Nov

Hi as Tilk has said Tenerife will be open and waiting for you. But enjoy the day as well as the night. The sun and beaches are free, don't forget to take a tan home with you. Be the envy of your friends who you left behind. We always come back with a lovely tan. Tenerife is a lovely island, try and see more of it than PdlA. Santa Cruz is great for shopping, some lovely little boutiques, at half the price of home. Have a great time.

Tipperary, Ireland
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Night life in Nov

Thanks a million for your replies.

Rickybear, I’m going to Tenerife on Sunday for 2 weeks with my family so I’m hoping to see most of the island then. That’s why my Nov trip is solely for nightlife.

London, England
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Night life in Nov

Hi melissw - I hope the nightlife is lively aswell, cause it looks like me and group of lads are heading to Playa de las Americas. But not 100% sure whether to do that or even go to gran canaria instead - did you hear much more about nightlife?

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,470 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Night life in Nov

I guess this is the sort of thing you are looking for

http://www.trampstenerife.com/

http://www.myspace.com/liquidclubtenerife

They will certainly be open in November.

For more ideas have a look here www.mytenerifeinfo.com/tenerife-nightlife.cfm

Bristol, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto de la Cruz, Weston super Mare, Tenerife
Level Contributor
3,980 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Night life in Nov

Hi Melissa, lucky you, two holidays to Tenerife in two months. I think you have had your original post answered. There wil be plenty of nightlife waiting for you. There is not a closed season as such in Tenerife. And in some ways Winter is the busier time.

Tipperary, Ireland
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Night life in Nov

Thanks everyone for your replies. They're great.x

Newton Aycliffe...
Level Contributor
555 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Night life in Nov

Here is some advice I gave someone previously. I’m a total nightowl and go to PDLA specifically for the nightlife, we have been all times of the year and its always good, though the summer is the busiest:

We are party animals but out of season its hard to find the busy places. We generally don’t go out until 1am and come back either when my feet are killing or when we are totally trashed. We stopped going to Veronicas a few years ago when it got full of chavs and became pretty seedy (granted its never been great but recently it is sooo bad).

We head of Starco area, usually to Yates, the DJ in there seems to have been there forever but aged not a day. Its all a bit hen night with girls necking drinks and showing their love lumps but once you have had a few voddies its funny. Alternatively you can sit outside and watch the world (and the lucky men) go by.

Next we head for Tramps, either the front bar or the R&B bar at the side – watch out though the smoke in here gets quite bad and its hard to get used to after being in smoke free Britain.

Very late on we have been heading to Liquid Club which is on the beach front, in front of the Conquistador. Our old mate Billy is DJ’ing (formally tramps, Busby’s and Bobby’s) there but beware the drinks are pricey, 16 euros for 2 vodka’s. That said tough it attracts a more upmarket crowd and a lot of Spanish which we prefer. The Club is great and the most modern in PDLA.

If you want something more refined go for the Magic Bar, Moneky Bar and Moneky beach club, all great for a linen trouser night but for a proper night out follow the above.

Feel free to ask me anything

9. Re: Night life in Nov

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 11, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas