We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flying to tenerife with europa

yorkshire
Level Contributor
36 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
flying to tenerife with europa

just got our conformation for our hols and we are flying out with air europa has any one used this air line before what are they like cheers

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,859 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flying to tenerife with europa

Hi Percy

We were with air Europe last Oct could'nt fault it, nice roomy seats...I'm sure they were much bigger than say..Thomas Cook...you could really stretch your legs...they even gave us pre-dinner drinks no charge...fantastic....enjoy !

Sylla

PS... and for airline food it was the best lol!

Mentioned in this post
Europe
Europe
World
Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,549 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: flying to tenerife with europa

Hi Percy

I've travelled Air Europa loads of times because it is local and we often go to the mainland, I think it's good but I also like Spanair and they crashed last year (LOL)

Here are what others say www.airlinequality.com/Forum/air_europa.htm

3. Re: flying to tenerife with europa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:24 am, October 16, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas