We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

apt to sleep 4 los cristianos help please

Which Playa de las Americas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
home
Level Contributor
716 posts
Save Topic
apt to sleep 4 los cristianos help please

Hiya,

Was just wondering if anyone could recommend a 1 bed apt with a double sofa bed in lounge area in Los Cristianos? Was looking at Los Alisios, Tenerife Sur or Cristian Sur. Dont want a 2 bed apt cos theres only 3 of us and it seems a bit of a waste of money as were only going for 4 nights. I know it sounds daft but we dont want an apt that sleeps 3 cos my daughter wants the bedroom and me and hubby will sleep in the lounge area. Any info would be great.

Cheers

Nikki

home
Level Contributor
716 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: apt to sleep 4 los cristianos help please

Hi guys

Just noticed the last 3 replies! Still looking im afraid but as soon as i find what i want i will let you know.

Nikki

Sheffield England
Level Contributor
428 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: apt to sleep 4 los cristianos help please

Holiday rentals (just put that in google/or a.n.other search engine) is also a very good site with lots of Tenerife apartments. I've been spoiled for choice!

It's easy to search for the location and apartment size you want.

Happy hunting, I hope you get something you like.

West Yorkshire...
Destination Expert
for Family Travel
Level Contributor
1,754 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: apt to sleep 4 los cristianos help please

I stayed at Christian Sur a few years ago. There were three adults plus m y son. We only booked to have a one bedroom apt plus the sofa bed - but when we arrived we ended up with the two bedroom, two bathroom, two balcony duplex version. it was a nice treat - they must have been quiet!

The apartments were fine though - quiet, yet only took us about 10 mins or so to the b each f ront.

home
Level Contributor
716 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: apt to sleep 4 los cristianos help please

Hiya Annie

Thanks for your reply - i think you gave me some advice about Costa Adeje cos i cant make my mind up on which resort to stay in! I was thinking of the Riu Adeje as it has really good reviews. I was just wondering of the cost of eating out cos we prefer self catering than a hotel. Which did you prefer? We like to chill out by the pool in the day and go out for a nice meal in the evening and perhaps onto a bar with live music/entertainment and of course the internet so that my daughter can chat to her mates on MSN!!

Any info would be great.

Nikki

15. Re: apt to sleep 4 los cristianos help please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 pm, October 05, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas