We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

On holidays need a steak

Which Playa de las Americas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cork
Level Contributor
64 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
On holidays need a steak

hello I'm in tenerife and so far the hotel food has been bland I need a decent steak so please tell me where the best steak is . Thanks

Cork
Level Contributor
64 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: On holidays need a steak

hello and thanks for all your help .....I ate at tony roma last night and the ribs were fantastic ...along with the chicken wings ...nicest I have eaten .. I also returned to Harrys the previous night and unfortunetly it was very poor compared to our first experience we had the same dishes but they were completly different .after complaining I asked to speak to the manager and he was very apologetic and blamed the chef when I started complain first the waiter no longer spoke English ha the bill was reduced by a very fair amount and I was impressed by this ....apologies for any typos as I using an iphone and it is not the best , thank again all

Puerto de la Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
1,601 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: On holidays need a steak

Don't know why there's links on my last post. They seem to have been added automatically!!!

Anyway M, I'll post some photos of the Fiesta (the police estimated around 30,000 people turned up) as soon as I get a mo.

33. Re: On holidays need a steak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 pm, September 30, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas