We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for good apatments

Which Playa de las Americas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bangor northern...
Level Contributor
181 posts
Save Topic
looking for good apatments

hi im looking for good apartments in torviscas or adeje area 13th june for a week. could anybody reccomend any. many thanks in advance.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,988 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: looking for good apatments

There are hundreds of apartments in these areas you could try looking at www.HolidayLettings.co.uk or Holiday-Rentals.com, or www,directconnections.com or www.holidaycottages4u.com or www.villarenters.com the list is endless, just search on Apartments Tenerife and you will get page after page of choice.

It is difficult to recommend specifics as everyone has different needs and tastes but I'm sure if you do your research even from the above list you will find something you like the look of.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10,060 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: looking for good apatments

Hi

You don't say how many people the apt if for, but i did a quick search on

www.travelrepublic.co.uk

i priced up for 2 adults, and they had

Riu adeje apt hotel for 2 adults a week £221

and it gets good reviews

And there is club atlantis which is looking right over the sea, at puerto colon, this is total of £227

And Los cardones for £229

hope that helps you

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
286 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: looking for good apatments

the neptuno apts are about 5 min from the water park in a nice cul de sac type road, apartments there a very nice and very clean and have everything you could wish for inside them,also i believe the malibu park apts are meant to be nice but iv never stayed there,

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10,060 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: looking for good apatments

have stayed at the neptune apts, and they are very nice, but they are up a very steep hill, and you do have to pay for sunbeds at this hotel.

I would think that you would be better off staying beach side of the motorway, rather than being up a hill.

bangor northern...
Level Contributor
181 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: looking for good apatments

thanks for the posts, booked colon2 apartments,got flights and apartments for £450 for two people out of belfast 10th june for a week, flights with jet2.. cant wait, wife loves verdes italian resturant.

scotland
Level Contributor
296 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: looking for good apatments

Hi, I am just bakc from hols and catching up with my favourite forum! We stayed in the Colon 11 and I am sure you will love it - it's in a great area and if your wife likes Italian don't miss the Mamma Rosa [on site but different management] .

The studio apts at the poolside don't get sun on balcony so you might want to contact if this is important to you although the pool area is nice and sunny so it's not really a problem.

Can you tell me where Verdes is, don't think we;ve tried it - ta.

7. Re: looking for good apatments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, September 27, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas