We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

siam water park

Which Playa de las Americas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
england
1 post
Save Topic
siam water park

i am looking forward to coming to see siam water park when i come on holiday in april will the water park be finished by then

larne,ni
Level Contributor
249 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: siam water park

why not have a look on other post on this topic

newcastle
Level Contributor
281 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: siam water park

drove past on friday going to airport looked like work was still ongoing

UK
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: siam water park

I have heard lots of different dates for their opening day, but they have all passed now! Does anyone have any info? Are they having some problems or anything? Is there a definite date yet for opening? :)

Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: siam water park

Yes the date has shifted quite a lot but as far as I believe its not due to any problems its just the pace of life and why do today what you can do tomorrow. However, its been scheduled for the end of March now for some time and they've been advertising for staff for some time. Of course there is still work going on otherwise they'd be open today!

Allegedly the official spokesperson for Siam Park has said that there will be an official announcement regarding the opening date of the Park, during February. Tickets are now available through

http://www.siamparktenerife.com but only from the 1st May 2008.

I think you will just have to keep your fingers crossed.

Cockermouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa de las Americas, Cockermouth
Level Contributor
2,030 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: siam water park

as they say..manyana...manyana lol

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,978 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: siam water park

I've just sent an email to some of my know it all friends - hopefully they will get back in a couple of days with an answer. In the meantime you could check out this website for some really good photos.

www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php…

You can see from the road that it has come a long way since these were taken so perhaps the opening won't be too far off.

7. Re: siam water park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, September 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas