We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

video game arcades

ireland
3 posts
Save Topic
video game arcades

hi

i have heard there is a video game arcade somewhere in playa de las americas. can anyone give me the name or know if they have a website. i am interested in finding out what games they have to keep my son happy while on holidays, he loves his video games. also are they safe at night. we will be going there in october and would also like to know of villas or 3 bedroom aprtments to rent that would be reasonably close to the arcade.

Virtual Rider
Game & Entertainment Centers
Crystals Palace
Bars & Clubs, Karaoke Bars, Comedy Clubs
Parque Santiago Mini Golf
Game & Entertainment Centers
newcastle
Level Contributor
281 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: video game arcades

there are loads with all different arcade games beside veronicas and on the patch

Birmingham
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: video game arcades

We stay in the san euginio area of tenerife.There is a large arcade there, and you will also find one next door to the moonlight bar and also along the beach front at the fanabe area of tenerife. As for your accomodation we use holidayrentals.co.uk there are loads of apts and villas. Hope i have been some help.

ireland
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: video game arcades

thanks to both of you for your help, its great to know exactly where they are. i have looked at holiday rentals website and i'm sure i'll find somthing suitable. thanks again.

4. Re: video game arcades

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, September 10, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas