We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park Santiago 3 tenerife

ireland
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Park Santiago 3 tenerife

Hi i am thinking of travelling there in May of next year. I have two small kids, it looks a lovely place but im curious if there is any entertainment for the kids during the day or evening. Can anyone help

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,110 posts
44 reviews
1. Re: Park Santiago 3 tenerife

during the day you can take the kids to the beach,

go to Loro Parque, which is a parrott park

you can go to monkey park zoo, which is what is says

there is a water park in las americas

you could do a boat trip

if you walk it down to the beach at the harbour at puerto colon, then there are inflatiables in the sea for them to play on.

parque santiago 3 is a nice complex for the kids, and the kids pool is just being finished, so it will be nice next year. The beach outside is nice for the kids as well.

There are a few amusement arcades in that area.

As for entertainment at night, well most of it is geared around adults, but you can go to the stip of bars under parque de la paz and sit outside with the kids and listen to the shows.

I think that kids can go to miss kittys show as well.

Maybe someone else will tell you abou the evening entertainment with kids cause mine is now 24.

ireland
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Park Santiago 3 tenerife

Hi

Do you know if its possible to contact the hotel direct to book an appropriate room for next year in santiago 3 as iv read reviews where they had booked 3 but on arrival got landed in 4 or 5

please help

cheshire
Level Contributor
161 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Park Santiago 3 tenerife

If you can hold off for a day I have got a Tenerife newspaper and there are usually some adverts for Parque Santiago rentals which are privately owned.Have a look at www.Tenerife forum you might get some feedback from there.I will have a look at the paper and let you know.Olly.

4. Re: Park Santiago 3 tenerife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:01 pm, September 04, 2007
cheshire
Level Contributor
161 posts
3 reviews
5. Re: Park Santiago 3 tenerife

Sorry checked paper nothing in.Olly

Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
6. Re: Park Santiago 3 tenerife

Hi Martin

I go every year to the Parque santiago 111.

As you know the location is fantastic, it has a great restaurant within it ( the Atlantico ) and plenty more just outside.

The good news is you can book direct and you don't have to pay untill your arival.

Here are the sites you need ,

reservas@parquesantiago.com

www.parquesantiago.com

p.s. don't delay this place gets booked up pretty fast.

Have a great holiday ... I do every year

IAN

essex
Level Contributor
98 posts
2 reviews
7. Re: Park Santiago 3 tenerife

Hi martin. We have an apartment on the santiago 1, and let it through an agent in tenerife i know he has apartments to rent on santiago 3 he has a website called. marcus management. hope this helps. good luck

Dublin
Level Contributor
25 posts
8. Re: Park Santiago 3 tenerife

Hi Martinakeyes

I have stayed in ps111 a number of times and in answer to your question on entertainment for the kids during the day or evening there is none in ps111 for children.

However my son is 6 and he has loved it, there is a hugh pool area so if yours are swimmers they will have a ball.

Also there are pool and table tennis tables beside the pool area..

I have always booked direct with the hotel but as per previous posting you need to book fast as it is very popular. Ask for a sea/pool view if you can.

Hope u have a lovely time.

Ellie

North Lanarkshire
1 post
9. Re: Park Santiago 3 tenerife

We have been to parque santiago 3 apts 9 times and i highly recommend these apts to anyone wishing to go. The apts are cleaned every day and bed linen and clean towels too, the apts themselves are lovely and spacious inside.

The complex has a newly built childrens pool area with flumes and waterfalls and an adventure playground which is supervised at all times with an attendent.

At night time there is a pool bar and there is pool tables and music, it has a nice atmosphere it is not rowdy the music stops at 12am .

There is an inside bar where you can sit or have a bite to eat or you can sit at the pool bar with the kids or play crazy golf with the kids opposite the appartments. it is a very friendly and family orientated resort.

You're kids will love it.

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
4,916 posts
97 reviews
10. Re: Park Santiago 3 tenerife

We've been to PS3 several times. I wouldn't object too much if we were moved to PS4, but 5 is not in a good location and I would kick off if they tried to move us there.

Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas