We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spanish baby clothes

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
107 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Spanish baby clothes

Wondering if anyone can point me in direction of any shops in adeje or las Americas or los Crist that sell Spanish baby clothes?

A lot of boutiques online sell the Spanish style dresses and knitted stuff - as we are visiting in December was wondering if I could pick up a couple of things for my daughter - thank you x

4 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
38 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spanish baby clothes

I would also be interested in the answer for this so will bump for you! x

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,931 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spanish baby clothes

Ave de Suecia in Los Cristianos theres one or two. If you know where that is. If not take the road Ave Habana the one behind the tiered bars overlooking Las Vistas beach. Continue to the end and straight on over round about. Bar Deportivo on your left. Bar El Faro on the right. This is Ave de Suecia. Also top end of Valdes Centre LC there’s Chocolate. Sells children’s cloths.

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12,157 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spanish baby clothes

Close to " Chocolat " at the Valdez centre is a really large clothing store whose name at present escapes me but its menwear department often caused my son to laugh being called Ponse ! If you stand where the shops go under the centre on the right is a shoe shop and Chocolat is just a few doors along .The large unamed store is left of the shoe shop and entry point .Also selling ladies childrens and baby clothes along with household items eg towels bedding etc .Its a store where you really have to rumage!

Chocolat used to have a site where items where displayed but not looked recently just put Chocolat Los Cristianos Tenerife into your search engine they also do fashion shoes .

At the side of Parque Santiago 4 apartments to the right of the main entrance is Pull and Bear after which where 2 childrens / baby shops .Also the shops under Parque Santiago 3 apartments had a few stores that sold childrens and babywear clothing ...you can access these shops from the road using stairs / lift / escalators along PS3 frontage or walking through its pool area from the sea front walkway .Though on a complex these shops are open to the general public .The Safari centre / American Plaza / Oasis Centre all of which run into each other have a few childrens / baby shops .I might be getting Pimpkie and Stradavarious mixed up thinking they do childrens/ baby clothes mixed up with stores close to them these are close to the fountains in the Safari shopping centre .Internet permitting will post others when i come across the later today regards OLeg

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12,157 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spanish baby clothes

Re Ponse mens clothers its in El 99

Two if you are going to Siam Mall are Mayoral and Changa.Hope these help regards Oleg

Reply to: Spanish baby clothes
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas