We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Canaria Tours

Birmingham
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Canaria Tours

Can anyone recommend any good tours of the Island. We (3 of us) will be staying in Playa Del Ingles for a week from 15th October but am having difficulty finding decent tours of the island.

Any assistance would be greatfully received.

Cheers

scotland
Level Contributor
28 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Canaria Tours

we will be there on 18th october,looking for soe things to do too.we did a buggy tour with canarias extreme last year,really good,but not long enough.someone mentioned lowcost toursgrancanaria.com,i had a look,i fancy theisland tour,quite good prices too

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
4,916 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Canaria Tours

In your position I would go to the Tourist Office which is on the corner of the Yumbo centrum just to the left of the main entrance.

If that is far away then i suspect that any travel agent will be selling the same tour. That is the way it usually works.

west midlands
Level Contributor
947 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Canaria Tours

we used lowcosttours they have website and leaflets in hotels our hotel reception booked it for us,from pdi, went to puerto mogan, then costal village which i cannot remember, then onto capital laspalmas, male guide was most proffesional.and cheap.,,,,on the other hand bus service around island is great so why not do this at your own pace or hire a car, there is lots to do and see and as always worth doing your homework.

Birmingham
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Canaria Tours

Cheers all... very helpful. Much appreciated

Mogan, Spain
Level Contributor
895 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Grand Canaria Tours

canarytransferservice.com excursions.English speaking.

www.canarytransferservice.com

Is a registered green fully official taxi company here also who do excursions around the island.you will be fully insured and legaly protected.

Be carefull when booking with people who are not registered legaly to do these trips who dont have the licence to carry people, as on these roads you will not be covered by insurance in case of accident.

A lot of Canarian Taxi companies will do these trips for you if you ask them to at an agreed rate, Theyd be only too glad of the work in these trying times.

Edited: 2:49 pm, September 24, 2012
6. Re: Grand Canaria Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, December 13, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Playa del Ingles