We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

holiday

Melton Mowbray...
Level Contributor
111 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
holiday

any one flying to playa on the 13th sep 2012 from east midlands Is the weather going to be hot then? in playa

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,130 posts
279 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: holiday

I think you will find it will be very hot

Melton Mowbray...
Level Contributor
111 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: holiday

thanks for info

Newcastle
Level Contributor
1,220 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: holiday

I was there three weeks ago and it was very hot during the day and still warm at night. As a rule the Canary islands seem to never dip below 20 degrees during the day from noon onwards year round, but can be a bit cooler in the evening during the winter months. They are an ideal destination for us Northern Europeans at any time of year.

Gateshead, England
Level Contributor
447 posts
180 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: holiday

Will be hot during the day and still warm at night won't need a cardi or jumper at night still warm enough for a tee shirt

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,897 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: holiday

Yes, as above says, it'll still be very comfortable at night. We went during January of 2009 and it was very pleasant and warm although we did carry a cardi/jumper or light jacket at night but even then i think we only used them once, maybe twice the whole time we were there.

6. Re: holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, August 09, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Playa del Ingles