We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Bus

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
4,779 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Airport Bus

The bus to the airport is becoming increasingly popular. Today we had to go in to meet friends and by Los Tilos the bus was full. There was a drop off at Parque Tropical but apart from that the bus went non stop to Vecindario where lots got off.

Anyone hoping to catch it at San Agustin or Bahia Feliz was out of luck - and there were a few - and I am not sure that even all who wanted to get on at Los Tilos opposite the Yumbo managed it.

My point is that you should leave plenty of time or be prepared to take a taxi after all.

The bus in the evening on the way home was full except for one seat so a scramble and frayed nerves for boarding passengers.

Here, there and...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
4,382 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Bus

I'll add this to the Top Questions advice.

west midlands
Level Contributor
784 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Bus

which stop do i need for los salmones apartments, were staying at aguate parque but have been told by operator this is closed and have been moved to los salmones.

Las Palmas
Level Contributor
912 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Bus

There are more options to move from airport:

http://www.airporttransfers.co.uk/

http://www.islascanariastours.com/

http://www.travelrepublic.co.uk/

Winthrop...
Level Contributor
25 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport Bus

Can anyone speak to their experience using Travel Republic? The price for the "shuttle" seems to go to be true. I assume it is used for multiple people, but if you are staying at a private address in PDI, where does it drop off? I am staying right across the street from Yumbo at Club Dragon II. Thanks for any advice!

Nick

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
4,779 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport Bus

Why use a shuttle? The bus stop is practically outside Club Dragon. You need the one which is just past Iguazu apartments on the roundabout.

Winthrop...
Level Contributor
25 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport Bus

I've used the bus in the past, but honestly, I am too impatient when I get to the airport to deal with it. I always just miss it, or it is full, etc etc...Also, when I have an early am flight the bus doesn't work very well going back to the airport. I like to get in the car and go. I've used Islas Canarias before, just looking for a less expensive option.

IRELAND
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Airport Bus

We always get the bus from Airport to our apartment near Kasbah - No. 66 or 90. We called into tourist info office this year enquiring about transfers to airport for our return journey as we had an early flight - 7 am. The gentleman gave us timetable and circled the No. 5 which is a night bus. We were delighted to hear there was a bus service during the night and decided to leave for the airport on the 4.45. The journey during the day usually takes 25 to 30 minutes but BEWARE the night bus took almost an hour as it went through a town dropping off locals and must have made up to 15 stops before eventually getting to the airport. We got there in time but if I knew how long it was going to take we would have gone an hour earlier. Transfers with resort.hoppa or a2b transfers are another option and prices are good.

8. Re: Airport Bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, January 02, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Playa del Ingles