We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spending money

aberdeen
Level Contributor
176 posts
18 reviews
47 helpful votes
Spending money

Going bed and breakfast for 9 nights - how much spending money do you reckon I will need? I’m not doing excursions and not planning on drinking heavily every night. Staying near the yumbo.

I normally do half board so it’s difficult to gauge what I will need. Thanks in advance x

3 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
48 posts
75 reviews
90 helpful votes
1. Re: Spending money

Firstly have a great time. You might want to tip this on the head and ask yourself how much do you want to spend? You are lucky in that playa as it can be as cheap or as expensive as you want from Chinese Buffett to expensive steak places. You can still get a beer for 2-3 euro or I can get a bottle of vino sol in the Yumbo for 15 euros. Just shop around and supermarkets are good value if you want a few drinks in your apartment enjoy !

London, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
2. Re: Spending money

I think €60 per day you should be fine however you would be much more comfortable with €80. I know people who can do with €50 per day for two people but this is difficult.

Me and my girlfriend spend around €100 per day having a dinner outside every day (not the cheapest one but also not the fancy expensive). We drink some beer/drinks but mainly our own when on the beach.

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
4,111 posts
427 reviews
295 helpful votes
3. Re: Spending money

50 / 100 Euro a day.

As above you can eat and drink cheaply as well as expensively

Reply to: Spending money
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted