We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to go????????

Bourbon, Indiana
Level Contributor
201 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
where to go????????

My husband and I are considering Puerto Rico for our next vacation (to celebrate our 2nd anniversary). We are in our mid 20's. We would like to go somewhere where we can relax, sit on the beach, and enjoy a little sight seeing. Because we will be celebrating our anniversary, we would also like to go somewhere that is somewhat romantic. I need some suggestions for what city to travel to and which hotels to consider.

Thanks so much!!!!

Gran Canaria, Spain
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: where to go????????

Re reading and looking closely at your message do you mean Puerto Rico in the caribbean as you are from Indiana USA - As this is a Gran Canaria (Canary islands ) forum section .

Saying that there is an tourist resort area of Gran Canaria also called Puerto Rico which many people stay on holiday/vacation.

2. Re: where to go????????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, August 21, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Playa del Ingles