We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ifa interclub atlantic

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
ifa interclub atlantic

just wondering if there is air con in the rooms or a fan? thinking of going at the end of july so it should be quite hot,also if anyone has been recently any info would be much appreciated,is the food any good,accomodation etc,just looking to relax for a week or 2

england
Level Contributor
508 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ifa interclub atlantic

when we went a couple of years ago there wasnt any aircon, we are going again in a couple of weeks so will check then buti doubt it

we thought the food was very good, usual AI fare but we found plenty to it but we love salads etc.

roomwise we were lucky enough to have a family room all to ourselves, very big basic rooms with a lovely patio or balcony.

hope that helps

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ifa interclub atlantic

thats great thanks for that,do you know if there are fridges in the rooms? we are in a family room also

england
Level Contributor
508 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ifa interclub atlantic

as i say it was a couple of years ago but i am pretty sure the family rooms do, there is a seperate small walk in wardrobe with one...

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ifa interclub atlantic

great,if you dont mind get back to me when you get back with any info you have

rgds gary

england
Level Contributor
508 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ifa interclub atlantic

got back early this mornng. we were in a family room but the fridge had been removed from ours and i am assuming thats the same in all of them but cant confrm. we used a standard room as a courtesy room and that didnt have a fridge in

had a lovely time altho the weather was not so great unfotunately

anything else u want to know before u go?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ifa interclub atlantic

thanks for that, we dont go untill 21st july so hopefully the weather will pick up by then,if anything else pops up i will give you a shout

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ifa interclub atlantic

ah yes,was there any air con in the room,im hoping we will need it!

england
Level Contributor
508 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: ifa interclub atlantic

no a/c in any of the rooms unfortunately!!!

have a vague recall u may be able to hire a fan but u would need to check the hotel website for that

have a great time

9. Re: ifa interclub atlantic

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, May 28, 2015