We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photography shops in Morro Jable

Doncaster, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Photography shops in Morro Jable

Has anyone any experiences of the camera shops along the promenade ?

I went in the other day and was ripped off massively by the assistant who messed with my camera and told me a series of lies about items which I bought and now find are worthless.

To make things worse I have just had my debit card turned down here in the UK because of 'unusual activity.' In short they cloned the number and have been using it.

Sorry to say, but they are simply crooks. Do not make the same mistake as I did.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
846 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Photography shops in Morro Jable

Yeah, our rep warned us about this but tbh I found the way that they stand outside trying to grt you to go in very off-putting anyways.

Carterton, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Photography shops in Morro Jable

I really feel stupid now, these twats in the SAI Markt have shafted me! I paid a stupid inflated price for a lens yesterday! Please be warned, don't do it

3. Re: Photography shops in Morro Jable

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Morro del Jable
More Morro del Jable Topics