We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quad or motorbike hire

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
15 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Quad or motorbike hire

Any info on a quad or motorbike hire companies in santa ponsa area just to do a bit of sightseeing of Island . Can only lie by pool for so long and not mad about drinking all day in the sun thanks

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
15 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quad or motorbike hire

Il repost above message surely somebody on ta has some advise either good or bad on this subject

Lancashire
Level Contributor
2,227 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quad or motorbike hire

Don't no about Santa Ponsa but in general motor bike hire is very expensive far cheaper to rent a car.

hornchurch/santa...
Level Contributor
436 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Quad or motorbike hire

Not sure where you are staying, but ther is a quad bike rental place by the Lacoste shop near the Verdamar appartments. Hope that helps.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
15 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Quad or motorbike hire

Thanks for that I no where the verdamar apartments are, were stayin on the other side of bay near bobbys bistro

Lancashire
Level Contributor
2,227 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Quad or motorbike hire

Just picked up a price list I am in Cala Dor but prices similar across the resorts 50cc twist and go €30 per day car licence, 250cc scooter bike licence €50 pd, 750 Honda €82 pd, 1200 BMW €93, it's a while since I hired a quad but about the mid bike price range but for half day units if memory serves me.

Merseyside
Level Contributor
128 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Quad or motorbike hire

did you get the prices for quads at all?

Many thanks

Southampton
Level Contributor
334 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Quad or motorbike hire

If you find the prices high on quads there is a day excursion on trikes, they look like boom trikes you see them in convoy driving round SP

Warrenpoint, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Quad or motorbike hire

We hired a 125cc scooter on 7th June for 6 days for 160 euro.The company was at the roundabout at the end of the beach on the left hand side coming from the Irish Quarter.

9. Re: Quad or motorbike hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, July 21, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa