We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

holiday centre apartments

Which Santa Ponsa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dalkeith, Scotland...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
holiday centre apartments

i am going to santa ponsa for 2wks in may i was wondering if any1 can tell me where the best place to get tickets etc for water parks etc? & buses.

Exmouth, United...
Level Contributor
519 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: holiday centre apartments

Hi, not been to water parks so can't help there. For buses take a look at the link below and click on map on the left hand side. The main bus stop is at the roundabout below where Pine Woods is written. There you catch quite a few different ones, the 104 stops outside the waterpark. See bottom link for all numbers from the main bus area.

http://www.santa-ponsa.com/index.html

tib.org/portal/en/web/ctm/autobus/seccio/100

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
5,688 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: holiday centre apartments

When you arrive at the airport, look out for the free flyers for the waterparks (there's normally someone handing them out) they give you €3 pp off the gate price and that's about the best deal.

They used to do family tickets and that might work out better for you.

westernpark.com/en/…

Buses, as above in shedmans post. a couple of euros each. €8 ish in a taxi so just as cheap if there's 4 of you.

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
5,688 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: holiday centre apartments

Park wasn't open until 26 May last year BTW

Edited: 10:01 am, February 26, 2014
Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,554 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: holiday centre apartments

If you want to look at excursions, there is a travel agents in Santa Ponsa where you can book coach trips. I wouldn't use them for the water parks though, just as easy to either book on the website or as Mark says, pay on the door using the discount vouchers you are handed at the airport.

5. Re: holiday centre apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:28 am, February 28, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa
Recent Conversations