We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resorthoppa Transfers

Which Santa Ponsa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
45 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Resorthoppa Transfers

Has anyone used Resorthoppa transfers in Majorca. Looking at booking them for their speedy express transfer. Can anyone recommend. We are 2 adults 2 kids and 1 infant going from Palma to Santa Ponsa

Midlands
Level Contributor
31 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Resorthoppa Transfers

It says they have a maximum of 4 stops from an express shuttle so expect it is the luck of the draw as to whether they stop off at other places but I would expect that they would drop off at Magaluf and Palma Nova before Santa Ponsa.

Wrexham
Level Contributor
176 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Resorthoppa Transfers

ok, thanks for the reply

Sligo
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Resorthoppa Transfers

Hi Jilly, A minibus. Just my husband and me from Palma to Santa Ponsa, so no stops. Return: One couple picked up one stop before us so straight to airport

Level Contributor
45 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Resorthoppa Transfers

Hi Pauline. Where u on a coach or a mini bus or where u just lucky that there where no others going your way

Level Contributor
45 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Resorthoppa Transfers

Sorry Pauline posted my last query again to u. Thanks for the reply. I think I will book them.

Glasgow, United...
1 post
Save Reply
16. Re: Resorthoppa Transfers

booked resorthoppa shared transfer for our transfer from Palma airport 29/09/13 to Can Picafort. The company state estimated time of journey would be 57minutes. The journey despite, excellent traffic conditions took 2hrs and 20mins as we were taken firstly to Porto pollensa, Alcudia dropping off every other passenger, then eventually to our resort. The actual journey from Palma to Can Picafort can be approx. 45minutes. On our return journey we were picked up first then the bus visited Alcudia. Porto Pollensa and then to the airport , taking 2hrs 10mins.After a 3hr flight. this is a journey I would not care to repeat and for anyone thinking of booking with resorthoppa with their unrealistic & misleading estimated journey times , this is something they should be aware of. On our bus was a young family with baby & toddler, who became very distressed due to the length of the transfer......

Leicestershire...
Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Resorthoppa Transfers

hi with you mentioning u travelled with young children, I am flying with a 2 year old in a couple of weeks to Majorca, flights are with Ryanair so will be travelling with a stroller, will resorthoppa accept the pushchair with my luggage do you know? checked their website but not really much info on there? thanks in advance any info would be great, my first time flying with a little one in tow!

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
1 review
Save Reply
18. Re: Resorthoppa Transfers

Yeah, u'll be fine with a stroller. We brought one with us last yr to SP. We used there cheap shared shuttle service, I have no idea what the situation is with their speedy 4 stop one.

Leicestershire...
Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Resorthoppa Transfers

My friend went Santa ponsa last week, and it cost her and a few others 40 euro for a taxi from Palma to Santa ponsa, I used resort hoppa the same time to stay in alcudia, they were reliable but journey times are lengthy

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
5,559 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Resorthoppa Transfers

heather c above @ 16 accurately reports the 'real' journey times as opposed to the estimated time given by the company.

I experienced a 1 hour 55 minute Palmanova to Airport transfer yesterday, for a stated 55 minute estimated journey time. In can be as little as 20 mins in a car. After 45 minutes on the coach ( I was first pick up) I was still in Palmanova :-(

However, I was travelling on my own, and the £9.09 return fare is hard to beat, - a return taxi is about €75 or so.

Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa