We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Casablanca

Which Santa Ponsa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Casablanca

Hi

Please can anyone answer these questions I have as I couldn't find conclusive answers on the reviews:

1. Do you have to have the same table on an evening for your meal? If so, do you have to just turn up and wait or do you have to go at the same time each night (like a booking)?

2. Is there evening entertainment every night? If not, how often is it, and is there anything else to do on an evening outside the hotel?

3. I've read on one review that there's no desserts after 8pm - how true is this?

4. Does the pool area get busy due to being shared with the apartments?

Thank you in advance

Southampton
Level Contributor
327 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Casablanca

Hi we stayed at the Casablanca this year we got down early for dinner so had the same table but halfway through the week they made us share with complete strangers luckily they were very nice you had to be early to beat all the ignorant foreigners they don't no how to queue. We never watched the evening entertainer, to much to see & do outside the hotel. The deserts are numerous just get one as you get your main meal before the others stock up on them you will see what I mean, the pool is down a lot of steps the apts have their own pool so no problem lots of beds & space. I hope this helps we had a brilliant holiday we always do hotel was spotless but I'm afraid we won't go back .

Edited: 9:51 am, December 16, 2012
stranraer
Level Contributor
303 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Casablanca

we were the same we loved the Casablanca but hated sharing we weren't as lucky as you we didn't get the nicest of people like the hotel but for this reason wont go back

3. Re: Hotel Casablanca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 09, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa
Recent Conversations