We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Entertainment in the square

Norwich, United...
9 posts
Save Topic
Entertainment in the square

Hi we will be arriving on the 17th May and was expecting the lineup for the square to have been announced by now as alot of posts states that it starts first week of May. Will it have definately of started by the time we arrive or is it weather dependant? If it has not started, can anyone suggest things we can do of an evening in Santa Ponsa with 2 children aged 7,13 years old?

Many thanks for any replies in advance

Gav2909

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,558 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Entertainment in the square

It will probably be starting the week you arrive. Their Facebook page said it will be the second week in May. I was there last week, and the new lineup wasn't on the poster, which I would have expected it to be with only a couple of weeks to go!

glasgow
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Entertainment in the square

my family and i are heading to santa ponsa on the 12th october for a week. can anyone advise if the entertainment in the square is still on and is it subject to the weather? thanks

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,558 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Entertainment in the square

No, it will be finished now, ends at the end of September

glasgow
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Entertainment in the square

Thanks for your prompt response.

Do you have any suggestions for entertaining 2 boys agedn 7 & 5 years?

Thanks

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,396 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Entertainment in the square

My little boy is 8 and we often go out of season. This year we are taking his little scooter with us, as he loves going to the Square during the day, as it is all paved and there is ample room for him to ride and do all his stunts ! The bouncy castle is usually still there and all the shops selling the tat that kids love are open and most of the bars and restaurants in the Square are open. I would image that most bars and restaurants may be winding down but there are still plenty that are open all year round as Santa Ponsa has a lot of people who live there.

6. Re: Entertainment in the square

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, December 17, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa