We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus fare

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
114 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Bus fare

Does anyone know much the return bus fare from Santa Ponsa to Palma is please?

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,584 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus fare

It's 2.95 single, not sure you can buy a return ticket.

scotland
Level Contributor
16,015 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus fare

To Palma City ...not the Airport !?you have to change buses

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,584 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus fare

Just to clarify, you don't need to change buses if you are going to Palma. If you are going to the airport, you will need to change buses. I assumed you meant to Palma as you wanted the fare from Santa Ponsa.

scotland
Level Contributor
16,015 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus fare

Anna , you are correct , and my OP might have been confusing I know . as you say its only to from the airport that requires a change of bus ....

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
114 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bus fare

Yes I meant to Palma city. Another one how easy is it to do the train to Soller. I know that leaves Palma city. Can you get a bus back from Soller to Santa Ponsa.

We will also be there first weekend in June I know this is a festival weekend what kind of celebrations does that involve?

Exmouth, United...
Level Contributor
558 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bus fare

It's very easy to get the train to Soller. Get the 102 or 104 from Santa Ponsa to Palma the 102 being the quicker bus. After this come out of the bus station and turn right, cross the road to the Soller train station, you may need to check on train times as there are not a lot of them, see the link for train below.

trendesoller.com/en/…Timetable_and_Prices

If you want to go to the Port then the tram goes from the Soller train station. coming back if you want to catch the bus it will be the 210 or 211, 211 the quicker one from Soller or the port back to Palma then the bus back to Santa Ponsa, same numbers as before. There is no direct bus to SP from Soller. Time table for buses below. A while back Annabelle put a detailed route for this trip on here but I couldn't find it. Be doing the same trip myself in June. If you do go to the Port I would have a stroll around Soller itself first, lovely place to have wander around and a sit with cool drink in the square.

consorcidetransports.org/en/…200

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,584 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bus fare

When you get off the bus in Palma bus station, go up the escalators and out of the station, look slightly forward and to your right, and there is the tren de soller station. Go in and buy your tickets then straight out onto the platform, and usually onto the train if you time it right! If you are lucky you could get to sit in first class, no extra charge, but lovely leather seats. The bus back goes to Palma, you willl then have to get the bus back to Santa Ponsa. It's a very easy trip, and well worth it.

trendesoller.com/en/…Timetable_and_Prices

train timetable

consorcidetransports.org/en/…100

bus timetable

I don't know much about the June fiesta, but here is some information

majorca-guides.info/resorts/…rocio-fiesta

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,584 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bus fare

haha shedman, we were typing at the same time.

Exmouth, United...
Level Contributor
558 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bus fare

Similar reply too. I knew you had written a detailed route before just couldn't find it. I did train both ways last time but the bus back this time as there are more of them.

Liverpool, United...
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Bus fare

That saves me posting a question. I'm going in Oct and thought I would see a different scenery on the bus. I was kinda hoping there would be a route through Andraix to Sa Ponsa. Never mind, I'm sure I'll still enjoy it.

Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa