We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

walking in and around Santa Ponsa

Which Santa Ponsa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Worksop, United...
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World, Kissimmee
Level Contributor
9,836 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
walking in and around Santa Ponsa

Can anybody please let me know if there are any nice walks around Santa Ponsa. In length maximum of 3 to 4 miles and not too hilly.

Thanks

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: walking in and around Santa Ponsa

If its round Santa Ponsa its hilly!

Get the bus to Paguera then do the coast walk to Cala Fornells - takes about an hour and is beautiful!

Also get bus to andraix and walk down to the coast at Puerto Andraix - also about an hour. Get bus back to SP from the port.

Worksop, United...
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World, Kissimmee
Level Contributor
9,836 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: walking in and around Santa Ponsa

Thanks for those two walks. Are they both easy to follow? i.e. any signposts? Is there also a bus back from Cala Fornells?

Thank you

scotland
Level Contributor
791 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: walking in and around Santa Ponsa

You can walk from Santa ponsa to Paguera along a coastal path, it takes under and hour. There is a bus coming back from cala fornels, but I dont know how frequently it runs. A nice walk is up to the golf course, have lunch and stroll back (or take a taxi)

4. Re: walking in and around Santa Ponsa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, August 29, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa