We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

whats happenend to salou

Which Salou hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
liverpool england
1 post
Save Topic
whats happenend to salou

hi, thinking of booking a hol in salou, we were there 2 years ago must admit we had a good time, was thinking of going again this year, but god am i scared. all reviews seem really bad, can anyone help me.. looking for a hotel where kids can play in the pool with balls etc, kids entertainment, good food, and not to far from centre if poss,,, if no good feed back i think i will go to butlins thanks jan

newport
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: whats happenend to salou

Hi, i stayed at the Salauris Palace hotel with my sons 3 sons last year, good entertainment, lovely swimming pool with a waterfall feature, 5-10 min walk to centre of Salou and a 10 minute walk to Port Aventura. Wide variety of food, self service,

midlands
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: whats happenend to salou

Add a bit more to your budget and book an off peak villa in florida.....or stick to butlins.

We had an MP3 player stolen, flip-flops stolen off the beach, my youngest diddled out of her pocket money paying for cheap sunglasses, parks were filthy and full of teens swearing and pushing.....you get what you pay for i'm afraid. Sorry we sound spoilt, and we did have a nice holiday in spite of these things but, holidays should be special.

Have a good time whatever you decide

:)

3. Re: whats happenend to salou

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 pm, August 26, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Salou