We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice of price for staying at h10 salauris palace

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
133 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Advice of price for staying at h10 salauris palace

Could anyone tell me if £2650 is a good price for two rooms half board with flights from belfast staying at above hotel,next august 2015(like to be organised) it is for 4 people, I usually book everything separate but this is a package price, wondering should I wait a little longer, will I get it cheaper, have never stayed here before or priced it so I have no clue to what it should cost hanks in advance

Fiona

Aston
Destination Expert
for Salou, Costa Dorada
Level Contributor
4,343 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advice of price for staying at h10 salauris palace

How long is the holiday?

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
133 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Advice of price for staying at h10 salauris palace

Just 7 nights, sorry I should have had that in previous post

Dublin
Level Contributor
3 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Advice of price for staying at h10 salauris palace

The hotel is currently charging 174 per night for 2 half board or €348 for 4 x 7 days = €2436. If your deal includes flights then its not a bad price . Whether it a good price for 2015 is hard to know. I'm sure the tour Company build inflation into their prices to cover increased cost of flight

I'm going to BEST CAP Salou on Sunday and paid €2300 including flights for HB 4 people - booked directly

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
133 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Advice of price for staying at h10 salauris palace

We used to stay in h10 Mediterranean in cap salou when children were younger, we are taking my daughter and her friend who are 16 an 17 and just want to go to theme park so that is why we want to be closer this time thanks very much for replying, it probably is a good price plus it gets great reviews on tripadvisor, well thanks again and enjoy best cap salou

5. Re: Advice of price for staying at h10 salauris palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 23, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Salou