We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

USB wristbands Port Aventura?

Haacht, Belgium
Level Contributor
831 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
USB wristbands Port Aventura?

I was wondering if anyone knew more about the USB wristbands they sell in Port Aventura? What are they, how do they work exactly and how much do they cost?

All I could find on the website is this:

PHOTORIDE / VIDEORIDE

Do you want a souvenir of your trip on the Dragon Khan or a proof that you’ve achieved the highest point of Shambhala? Take your picture home in many different formats: paper, magnets, key chains or also in digital format in convenient USB wristbands. In the attractions with Videoride service you can also buy the DVD of your fantastic trips.

I believe these are new since this year? I haven't seen them last year when we were there nor have I seen any advertising or such. They sound interesting tough!

Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: USB wristbands Port Aventura?

There to put ride photo's on, think they were about €15-17 to buy then additional €5 to have the photo's put on from each ride

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: USB wristbands Port Aventura?

yes they do the usb wristbands they are 12.50 and will include your first picture you but from one of the many photo rides they have after that all the pictures from the rides you want will cost only 5.50 euros i hope that helps just come back from portaventura in june 2013

Barcelona, Spain
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: USB wristbands Port Aventura?

i have a usb from port aventura.. how can i use it?.. how can i view the picture inside of the usb?.. i plug it into all of my usb socket from my computer but nothing happen.. is there anything else i have to do first?..

4. Re: USB wristbands Port Aventura?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, August 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Salou