We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hi has anyone ever been in hotel H10 delfin Park???

N. Ireland
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Topic
Hi has anyone ever been in hotel H10 delfin Park???

Just wanted to know has anyone stayed in hotel H10 delfin park and is it close to nitelife coz i'm 20 and i wana be near pubs and clubs and all the craic. i dont mind a wee bit of a walk but i dont wanna be miles out of town centre. would prefer to be near!! so if any one can give me some information i would much appreceite it.

Thanks.

England
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hi has anyone ever been in hotel H10 delfin Park???

Yes have stayed in the Delfin Park 2005 and have just booked to go back next year because we had a fantastic time the Hotel excellent the Staff very friendly and are entertainers in there own way and it was a warm atmosphere and you are 10 mins from the beach and the nite life is a plenty about 5 mins from the hotel and the bars have lots of good music and drinking offers and choice is great and plenty you should find it lively and noisey at nite and all within walking distance of the hotel or staggering in your case and a trip into cambrils worth a visit and to barcelona what a place enjoy your self

N. Ireland
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hi has anyone ever been in hotel H10 delfin Park???

Sounds good to me.i kept going on websites and reading alot of reviews of people saying the food was crap and the reception staff were rude. i was a bit worried but now that you have told me that you've been and experienced it it doesnt sound bad at all,as long as its in a good location. Can you walk it back at nite time our would you need a taxi after pubs are closed??

Thanks for your reply.

England
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hi has anyone ever been in hotel H10 delfin Park???

Don;t worry you are safe to walk back from all the clubs and bars as the are within the vecinity of the hotel,and i have found the food very tasty and enjoyable,as a further thought i have been to salou 7 times and have never had a bad expierience yet and will always go back to salou

N. Ireland
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hi has anyone ever been in hotel H10 delfin Park???

i'm sure we'll be grand my boyfriends been before aswell so he should no his way about the town. i cant wait to get to portaventura i heard its amazing!! wat kind of people stay in the hotel is it mostly germans or is there many british or irish?? i'l not be in the hotel too often anyway only to eat and sleep. i'l probably go to the pool in the mornings too. You have been really helpful.

England
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hi has anyone ever been in hotel H10 delfin Park???

There is a mix of nationaltys germans dutch scots irish we've found them very friendly,portaventuta is a fantastic theme park but be prepared to spend a day there as there is such a lot to see and do including rides (DRAGON KHAN)the roller coaster is awesome you can catch whats called a walley trolley out side at the front

of the cye apartments which will take you to the theme park(walley trolley is a motorised train with carragies nick named the walley trolley)

N. Ireland
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hi has anyone ever been in hotel H10 delfin Park???

How often does the walley trolley come and go?? is it like every half an hour or every hour or is there a set time in the day for it to come & how much do you pay for it to take you to the theme park?

7. Re: Hi has anyone ever been in hotel H10 delfin Park???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 pm, August 16, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Salou