We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Self Catering accommodation wanted.

Wirral
Level Contributor
2,012 posts
110 reviews
Save Topic
Good Self Catering accommodation wanted.

Can anyone suggest a good complex for self catering, we normally stay half board at H10 Delfin Park which is right by the main area and promenade.

Apartments on the front would be ideal, in the area of the fountain. I seems to me that some of the s/c hotels seem dodgy!! Having to go to other hotels for keys and things, massive deposits for damages. And what I have noticed is that some s/c apartments can be the minority in a residential block.

Any suggestions would be appreciated,

tipperary
Level Contributor
1,213 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Self Catering accommodation wanted.

I have just booked a lovely apartment on the Holiday Lettings website with all the mod cons for June . Home Away also has a great choice of self catering apartments . You are able to narrow down your search on these websites to where and what you want , best of luck with your search ,

Regards Deedee

Wirral
Level Contributor
2,012 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Self Catering accommodation wanted.

Brilliant thank you Deedee, will have a look now.

Tarragona, Spain
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Good Self Catering accommodation wanted.

Check http://www.universalholidaycentre.com/ Wide range of self catering accommodations in Salou and surroundings. Good company, clean accommodations, competitive prices, good value for money!!

4. Re: Good Self Catering accommodation wanted.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, April 10, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Salou