We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Thomson

Thomson e-mailed me today to say that they had overbooked Dorada Palace Self Catering on their system and that my booking for July 2013 which I made in November 2012 was now cancelled.

How does Thomson get away with this?

scotland
Level Contributor
161 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Thomson

You won't have a problem at the golden port we stayed there 2 years ago great hotel we went to the golden Avienda last year and were totaly disappointed wud def no go back there x

Ayr, Scotland...
Level Contributor
80 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Thomson

what ever happened to book early and save money, we booked in october last year for going away in july, while scrolling through i thought i'd take a look at thomsons site and saw same holiday i booked for £800 less needless to say not amused but nothing i can do about it now.......thanks very much thomsons

England
Level Contributor
25 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Thomson

I think the Saluris, Villaromana or any of the Port Av hotels are better 4 stars than the Salou Park.

Aston
Destination Expert
for Salou, Costa Dorada
Level Contributor
3,592 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Thomson

The PA hotels are not really in Salou. They are next to the theme park. The Salauris and Villaromana are good hotels but IMHO they do not have the views.

35. Re: Thomson

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 15, 2014