We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Portaventura - Ride Waiting Times July/August

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
223 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Portaventura - Ride Waiting Times July/August

Can anyone give me an idea of the average waiting time for the rides at Portaventura in July/August? We will plan to avoid going on the weekends.

Having previously been at the end of September we were spoiled with virtually no queues.

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,697 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Portaventura - Ride Waiting Times July/August

The waiting times will be an hour upwards for the main rides depending on what time of day you go. The best thing to do is to buy express passes from the booth beside the furious baco ride or get there early.

Inverness, United...
Destination Expert
for Salou
Level Contributor
2,463 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Portaventura - Ride Waiting Times July/August

You will find the waiting times a lot shorter in the evening so it may be worthwhile doing the more popular rides then.

uk
Level Contributor
1,886 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Portaventura - Ride Waiting Times July/August

its like any other theme park in the uk, big queues for big rides. the queues are smaller in the evening though. the express tickets can be a tad pricey, 40e to 50e per person, and unlimated express can be even more expensive, as in 80e+ per person as far as i recall. I think the only pain is queuing for ages in 30 degrees heat with no breeze, which can be a little uncomfortable, so bring a hat, it helped.

Edited: 3:20 am, February 01, 2013
4. Re: Portaventura - Ride Waiting Times July/August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 03, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Salou