We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do in salou ( villa marina hotel )

Which Salou hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Peterborough...
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
What to do in salou ( villa marina hotel )

Hi guys

I've final booked my family holiday staying at villa marina in June :0)

Could anyone recommend things to do in the day please. Like to be prepared and organised ahaha

Also if anyone's been to that hotel is the kids club good and cost?

Many thanks :0)

Ireland
Level Contributor
2,060 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: What to do in salou ( villa marina hotel )

Yes Martin will def recommend you or even swop places with you as I do believe someone living local will have a lot more to give than I. It may also be able to suggest you as a DE for the wider costa dorada forum if you were agreeable and tripadvisor thought this a good option.

Aston
Destination Expert
for Salou, Costa Dorada
Level Contributor
3,319 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: What to do in salou ( villa marina hotel )

Daisy.... can we go offline on this one? Email me on salouvilla@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Ireland
Level Contributor
2,060 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: What to do in salou ( villa marina hotel )

Hi Martin I sent you a pm!

Salou
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: What to do in salou ( villa marina hotel )

Thank you for booking the villamarina we look forward ot having you here with us,. Our resident entertainers organise activites from 10am through till 17.00h and again 19h - 00.00h therfore I am sure you will always find something to keep you and the children entertained, there is also alot of things in and around resort to enjoy, such as the theme park, water park etc, our reception have lots of information they can assist you with.

If you require information before you arrive please do not hesitate to send us an email

yorkshire lad
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: What to do in salou ( villa marina hotel )

Hi Claire, we stayed at the hotel villa marina in 2012 as a family, the entertainment is very good for children this goes on until around 8.00pm my children enjoyed it, then the adult entertainment starts this is also ok for kids to stay, the 2 weeks we stayed each night was different and I can honestly say we enjoyed every night. The food is very good loads to pick from and the bar is good you don’t wait long before you are served, the staff at the hotel are very nice and will always do their best to help you. We are returning for our holiday on the 8th of June 2013 and cant wait as this is the 7th time we have been to salou as they is so much to do for kids and the hotel villa marina is the best place we have stopped so far, food 9/10 bar 9/10 hotel 8/10 entertainment 10/10 childrens entertainment free hope this helps regards mike.

shipley,west...
Level Contributor
1,027 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: What to do in salou ( villa marina hotel )

Agree with mike i was there September and had a great holiday, some of the reviews slate this place for no reason some people just go away to moan, the adults only decking upstairs is lovely and the staff are great.

Leicester, England...
Level Contributor
52 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: What to do in salou ( villa marina hotel )

im going on the 24th of march, this be our first time and cant wait :)

28. Re: What to do in salou ( villa marina hotel )

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 28, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Salou