We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

International ii all inclusive reviews???

England, United...
Level Contributor
2,175 posts
115 reviews
Save Topic
International ii all inclusive reviews???

Hi, I was looking at an all inc package to International ii but none of the reviews refer to all inclusive so I was wondering if anyone knows if it's just changing over to being an all inc hotel?

I'm interested in anyone's opinions on this hotel, the entertainment and the food and also if it has a family vibe in August or is more suitable for groups? Thanks

England, United...
Level Contributor
2,175 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: International ii all inclusive reviews???

Hi hmfcno1 and kevandolly, do either of you have an opinion on the vibe of this place in August? I've been looking at reviews and there seems to be a fair few from familys as well as groups, just after another opinion or two really. Got to admit that £2500 is a great price, I got that too but as my children will be 12 and 14 at the time of travel I guess they are now being charged adult prices. It's one of the best all inc prices I've come across plus with the benefit of a package tour operator. I'm really tempted, just a bit worried about wether or not it'll be rowdy with drunks coming in at 3am etc. I know that i risk that pretty much anywhere but we normally specifically look for places geared up for families and have been very lucky so far in not going anywhere too rowdy at night time.

swaffham, norfolk
Level Contributor
232 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: International ii all inclusive reviews???

i think its mixed by looking at reviews on here. i have never been there before so cant answer your question sorry?

Aston
Destination Expert
for Salou, Costa Dorada
Level Contributor
3,652 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: International ii all inclusive reviews???

August is main holiday season for the French and Spanish so Salou has definitely a more International feel about it. The tourists will be mixed in age.

If you want to keep the family atmosphere but be certain of avoiding the 3am party people then you need to move towards Cambrils. There are some great hotels on the coast road from Salou to Cambrils. Augustus, Maritim, Esmeralda & Best Cambrils amongst others.

There is an all day, all night cheap bus service into Salou along this road.

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: International ii all inclusive reviews???

I have never been to salou in august and I imagine august will be the month when a lot of the young party people go. Yes you will get noise but I would say its more happy people rather than rowdy people. Salou is not just a resort it's a working town so the police are very good at keeping anti social behavior at a minimum. There is also a very big police presence so the resort is pretty safe. Have a look at the cye holiday centre it will be quiet apart from the odd train passing during the day and it will all be families.

Salou
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: International ii all inclusive reviews???

The Villamarina hotel situated in the old part of salou away from the hussel and bussle of the centre but within easy reach has been offering family all inclusive holidays for over a decade and is a 100% to uk and ireland market. take a look at the reviews and do not hesitate to contacts us for further information

Wales
8 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: International ii all inclusive reviews???

Hi. We've booked all inclusive for 7th sept through travel republic so I really hope that this is what we get. Please help as some replays quite dated

Edited: 4:56 pm, August 04, 2013
Downpatrick, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: International ii all inclusive reviews???

Hi, I am booked in for 10th September one week all inclusive with Thomas Cook. So excited as I have read great reviews about this hotel :)

Wales
8 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: International ii all inclusive reviews???

Nice one. We will all have a great time I'm sure

Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: International ii all inclusive reviews???

Would reccomend the inter2 to anyone best hotel in salou in my eyes. good entertainment food and drink brilliant friendly staff

Downpatrick, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: International ii all inclusive reviews???

Hi jarradv

What kind of drinks are on offer on All Inclusive?

Get answers to your questions about Salou