We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how much is a taxi from reus to salou?

Leeds, UK
Level Contributor
5 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
how much is a taxi from reus to salou?

we get into reus around 9.30ish. there are 4 of us 2 adults, 2 kids and 1 suitcase.

Iv found private transfers on suntransfers for £52, is that a good deal or should i just wait and get a taxi at the airport? thanks!

London, United...
Level Contributor
329 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how much is a taxi from reus to salou?

This covers most transport from the airport

reus-tourist-guide.com/en/airport/taxi-reus-…

Scotland
Level Contributor
184 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how much is a taxi from reus to salou?

Get the Plana Bus outside Reus airport. Cheap and very reliable, will take you to your hotel (or as near as) and pick you up again for your return journey. Have used them for the last 7 years with no trouble at all. Approx 11 euros return per adult not sure about the kids. Anything else i can help with, please let me know.

Jan

East Kilbride...
Level Contributor
172 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how much is a taxi from reus to salou?

we got a taxi last week for 2adults //7 2 kids-airport-Cap Salou and it was 35 Euros,Salou might be around 30

Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: how much is a taxi from reus to salou?

I'm arriving at Reus airport on 7th August our flight due to land at 9.30pm, do these buses run at this time of night?

uk
Level Contributor
1,886 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: how much is a taxi from reus to salou?

yeah i used a taxi. it cost me 40 euros. plana buses are excellent though, and the beauty of them is they list exactly where they are going on the front of the bus so you cant get the wrong bus by mistake.

Ireland
Level Contributor
2,060 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: how much is a taxi from reus to salou?

For the 4 of you it will cost around 45e for the bus. Your taxi will be cheaper than familyof6uks as there are 4 of you. Expect to pay around 30/35 euro eachway. The bus is a great service but with a taxi you will be at your hotel within 15 mins of walking out of the airport.

7. Re: how much is a taxi from reus to salou?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:28 pm, August 01, 2012
8. Re: how much is a taxi from reus to salou?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, August 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Salou