We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golden Avienda

scotland
Level Contributor
161 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Golden Avienda

Hi does anyone know when the hotel opens this will be our first time at the G A we were at the golden port last year and we thought that was good we go on the 19th may for 10 days any of u good ppl going around the same time happy holidays to u its myself and daughter with my 2yr old grandson that is going

scotland
Level Contributor
161 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Golden Avienda

Hi would u plz let us know what you think of the hotel cheers hope u all have a great time

glasgow
Level Contributor
118 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Golden Avienda

Melc234 - we will be there the same time- we arrive on the 5th May.

We have 2 kids, aged 2 and 6 months!

Maybe see you there and you can buy us a drink!!

Just 3 weeks to go now!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Golden Avienda

hi, b good to meet, my little girl loves babies so will keep urs happy,lol

Northallerton...
1 post
Save Reply
14. Re: Golden Avienda

dose anyone know the cost of upgrading to all inclusive from full board for a week when u are at the hotel cant decide if it is cheaper to book all inclusive or full board as its sometimes cheaper when u get there

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Golden Avienda

I can,t remember exactly but I think its roughly 25 euro per day per person and 12 euro for kids, but you have to upgrade for the whole family and the whole time of your booking. It may be more this year though.

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Golden Avienda

Sorry that is the price for upgrade from half board so will be cheaper 20 euro and 10 euro for kids roughly from full board.

17. Re: Golden Avienda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 09, 2014