We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1st time with a toddler

Staffordshire
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
1st time with a toddler

Im off 2 Salou in 7 weeks and its the 1st time abroad with my 2 1/2yr old.Flying with first choice from manchester.Was woundering if i could take my buggy right up to the cabin or will it get taken off me at check in???

Mentioned in this post
Salou
Salou
Costa Dorada, Spain
Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: 1st time with a toddler

You can bring it up to where you get on plane, had a buggy with me for passed five years, traveled alot, never had to leave it at the check in.

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Berlin
Level Contributor
21,410 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1st time with a toddler

You can take it up to cabin door (or bottom of steps if not at a finger.

However these days they do not seem always to give it you at cabin door when you land. I've seen lots of buggies on the luggage carousel. Luckily with a 2 and a half-year old this isn't as desperate as with a baby.

I've just come across a nice website that may give you some tips on travelling. It also includes a whole section on Barcelona for kids if you are heading here one day. It's www.deliciousbaby.com

Mentioned in this post
Barcelona
Barcelona
Province of Barcelona, Spain
masseywrexham
Level Contributor
233 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: 1st time with a toddler

hi we went with our 2 year old with first choice a couple of years ago and they were great and that was from manchester this year we are going to salou again with first choice and were taking our 18 month old and i no we want have aproblem good luck and have a nice time

4. Re: 1st time with a toddler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, September 27, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Salou