We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Which Salou hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dundee
Level Contributor
240 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Weather

Hi Just been looking on the weather site and it is saying foggy foggy foggy. We are going on 11th May please someone tell me the fog will lift and it will be hot enough to jump in the pool. Thanx

masseywrexham
Level Contributor
233 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

im sure it will lift and its usually nice and warm in may check out the 10 day forecast just before you go should be warmer than the lake by u have a great time massey wrexham

Wales
Destination Expert
for Salou
Level Contributor
1,084 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

I'm going May 13th so I hope it's sunny!

i went in September too and the forecast said foggy the weeks before and we had great weather! I'm not going to take much notice now.

I looked at the webcam on salou uncovered and the weather looks good with people in the sea.

www.salou.co.uk

Dundee
Level Contributor
240 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

Thanx all for your vote of confidence. Cant wait to get away from thermal knickers scarves and big coats for a week.

4. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, September 26, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Salou