We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trying to decide what hotel to stay in

Montclair, nj
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
trying to decide what hotel to stay in

Hi , my 15 year old son and myself will be staying in Benalmadena for a week in April , can someone recommend a decent but not too expensive hotel near the marina. We plan to go fishing for at least two days and i think it will be easier to stay close to the marina as we won't have a car . Can anyone also recommend a fishing boat ? thanks

Wales
Level Contributor
203 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: trying to decide what hotel to stay in

I have stayed at Benal Beach Apartments. Some of the reviews on here about Benal Beach are poor and some are good, if you want a clean , reasonably priced apartment/ hotel with a terrific pool and garden complex and centrally located then give them a try. I dont have a web address for them but any search engine will find it.

They are located about a fifteen minute walk along the beach from from the marina and there are at least two fishing boats that are anchored at the opposite side of the marina to the aquarium.

PAW
Banbury
Level Contributor
419 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: trying to decide what hotel to stay in

Also check out the Hotel Alay which is right opposite the Marina. A very reasonably priced 4* and very central for all the other amenities.

Our only complaint about this hotel is the lack of wardrobe space but for you chaps this won't matter.

Address:- Hotel Alay, Avenida Alay5, 29630 Benalmadena Costa

Tel:- 0034952441440

3. Re: trying to decide what hotel to stay in

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, August 18, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena
Recent Conversations