We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kids clubs

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
77 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
kids clubs

Anyone know if the kids clubs are still running at sunset beach club hotel for these dates- 27th oct -7th nov?

Thank you.

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kids clubs

Hi Itchi

It's worth getting in contact with the Hotel direct because with things like this it can depend on previous years trade demographic etc so they may change.

Drop them an email, they are sure to let you know if it will be on, but it seems a bit late to me.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
3,886 posts
228 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kids clubs

Hi 2itchifeet

Great news! Sunset Beach Club are running a kid's club at Halloween. I've spoken to Justin over the weekend and he's clarified this, plus some other questions you had.

Free wi fi is available in some common areas of the Hotel. If you, however, upgrade to Deluxe Junior Suite, wi fi is included there. It is not, unfortunately, available in the normal one bedroom apartments.

The gym is run by an external company, so there is a fee to pay, but as a guest, you're entitled to 25% discount.

The indoor pool is located in the gym, so again a fee us payable.

Do hope the information helps.

I will reply also on your other thread in case you miss one!

Mentioned in this post
Sunset Beach Club
Sunset Beach Club
3,092 Reviews
Benalmadena, Spain
York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
77 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: kids clubs

Thanks ccrystal you 've been real helpful.(was beginning to think no-one was ever going to reply!) I did send an email to hotel but didn't get a reply .

Finally gone ahead and booked the sunset beach club so I hope we 've made right choice.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
3,886 posts
228 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: kids clubs

You've made a great choice, your children will have a great time at Halloween ;-)

5. Re: kids clubs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 16, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena
Recent Conversations