We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suitable Hotel

Which Benalmadena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Suitable Hotel

We are going to Benalmadena for a wedding next May and was wondering if anyone can recommend a hotel cheap and cheerful and not on a hill as we both have walking difficulties.

UK/Benalmadena
Level Contributor
1,902 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suitable Hotel

Margaret, you need to tell us more information. Will the wedding be in the pueblo or on the Costa? Also, where will the reception be? Benalmadena is very hilly so if you can give the info someone may be able to give you good advice as to where to stay.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suitable Hotel

Oh thank you, the wedding is in the wee chapel and the reception is in vincci aleysa hotel....transport will be provided to and from the chapel to the reception, we are hoping to book for at least 9 nights, so hopefully not too expensive...I was looking at Villasol hotel !!

cheers x

A M
Benalmadena, Spain
Level Contributor
3,479 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Suitable Hotel

Villasol is a good choice as is Palia La Roca. The Riviera and Triton are worth considering too. All are in easy reach of the Vincci Aleysa Hotel and the route is reasonably flat.

Newcastle, England
Level Contributor
1,596 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Suitable Hotel

Las Arenas is another option and in a flat area.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g562812-d6019…

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
14,587 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Suitable Hotel

Sunset Beach too. Also consider as a more budget conscious option, the P&V Principe, just off Palm Tree Ave but a very flat walk to Bilbil (wee church i presume). I feel sorry for the guests at the Aleysa, friend of ours stayed last sept and the wedding reception feld by the pool side teerace and dining room went on until 5 in the morning. Fin if you are a wedding guest, not so good when paying 200€+ per night as an hotel guest.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,453 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Suitable Hotel

Palia La Roca is ok for price but on a slight hill . OK for the fit but not so for the people with walking difficulties. Been there done that .

Riviera and Triton do not come under the cheap and cheerful banner as quoted by the OP, not in my book anyway !

Edited: 10:21 am, July 21, 2013
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Suitable Hotel

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to my question, it really is appreciated

Thank You

Margaret

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Suitable Hotel

Thank you everyone for taking the time to reply to my question. Its most appreciated and I will certainly look at all your suggestions.

Thank you all.

Margaret

9. Re: Suitable Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 23, 2014